25 December 2007

Spotted!

This one is hilarious. I was at the Washington (pub) in Belsize Park last night. Rachel Stevens and Jeremy Edwards were in there. I was sitting outside in the freezing cold (I was with smokers; post smoking ban in London, there is little choice!), when I spotted Ross Kemp (Grant Mitchell in Eastenders) sitting in the back of a Mercedes, just across the road.
Just then, a car pulled up on the same side of the road as me, and some drunken lads called out to their friend to join them in the car. A prolonged scuffle ensued, as the inebriated group attempted to manoeuvre their mate into the car. By this point, Ross Kemp had got out of the Mercedes, and was standing on the pavement, just a few yards away from me and the car of drunken guys. They noticed him standing there.

"Hey! It's Grant Mitchell! Grant! Oy, Grant! Hey, you know Phil Mitchell is gay!"

Ross Kemp took one look at them, and snarled: "So are you, you prick!"

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

No comments: