29 July 2007

Love God: The Sequel


Love God is back on the scene. As I logged onto the dating site yesterday afternoon, his grinning face popped up onto my screen. This member wants to IM you, I was notified. I couldn’t resist.

Me: Well, well, well, if it isn’t Love God. How the hell are you?
LG: D, you sexy princess… when do I get to see you again?

We catch up on briefly on our dating experiences; I reveal only that I am nursing a bruised heart, trying in vain to prove to myself that there are plenty of other like-minded men on here I will click with, and that I am not looking for anything heavy; he tells me about the 2 failed relationships he has had since we last met. And then:

LG: So – you gonna come out and play again
Me: [in spite of self] Yeah, why not? But platonically…
LG: [clearly having not brushed up on his charm skills in the interim]: U mean I can’t undress you one day?
Me: Don’t push it, babe

Oh, what the hell? I left him my number and logged off.

No comments: