26 March 2007

A Threshold

So, on Thursday evening, I crossed a significant threshold in a 30 something girl's life, and slept with a man over the age of 40!!! Surprisingly it was pretty good. I'm still quite shocked. Then on Friday morning, I had to get up, fend off attempts for another go (never got this whole early morning sex thing - would far rather sleep for hours, and have sex when fully awake) do all my washing up which had been piling up into a massive tower awaiting the plumber (who actually came on Tuesday - oops), pack, stop off at chemists and buy morning after pill, go to work, email, send off some stuff, and I was still at the airport by midday! For it was my best friend J's 33 rd birthday this weekend, and so another threshold has been reached - a whole year of blogging. Cheers, girls!

No comments: