05 January 2007

What the *%!@???


I soooo need to rant about this: Lembit Opik and Gabriela Cheeky-Girl??? Huh????? How is that even possible? No disrespect to either of them (except him; he is clearly having a mid-life crisis and can't believe his luck. And her, actually - I mean for god's sake the girl released a song called The Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) with her scarily itentical twin sister - but each to their own, I guess), but how are they both so loved up after like a week, when they have nothing in common? I mean, can you really see her having fun at the Science Museum, or discussing the future of the Lib Dems with him?

I am normal and functional by comparison (remember, we are pretending the food diary and the vitamins don't exist), and yet I am STILL a living, breathing man-repellent. Why? Why? WHYYYYY???

I'm off to buy my books now, so that I can morph into Andrea Dworkin and pretend I'm not bovvered by any of this.

No comments: